16 Jun Roam Like You’re at Home
The new EU laws on Roaming when in the EU came into force on June 15th, but what does it mean for you and your business?
This means you will be able to make and receive calls and send or receive texts within the Euro Zone as you would at home in the UK.
- Making calls and sending texts within our Europe Zone.
- Receiving calls and texts in our Europe Zone.
- Making calls and sending texts to the UK from our Europe Zone.
- Receiving calls and texts from the UK while you are in our Europe Zone.
- The same data allowance as when you’re in the UK. (Data caps apply)
- Calling your voicemail and receiving voicemails
What’s Not Included?
- Making calls or sending texts from the UK to other destinations (including the countries in our Europe Zone).
- Making calls or sending texts to premium rate numbers and other non-geographic numbers (which can vary over time).
- Making calls or sending texts from within our Europe Zone to a country outside of the Europe Zone (excluding the UK).
- Making calls in a Eurozone to another number in the same Eurozone i.e. When in France you cannot make a call to another French landline or mobile.
Find out more from your network provider:
For more information, just contact us on 01224588844 or email@example.com