02 Aug We’re Hiring! Technical Support Specialist
Due to recent expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Support Specialist to join DF Communications in our Network Services Department on a permanent basis.
The key purpose of this role is to provide day-to-day support to DF Communications customers by means of desktop support, helpdesk or On-site, and be a key point of contact for problem solving and troubleshooting incidents.
- Providing desktop support to all users on a day to day basis.
- Work closely with the Network Services Manager on projects that are on-going.
- Assist users with password resets and account unlocking.
- Set-up, configuration and Installation of Hosted Systems
- Enforce IT policies and ensure they are adhered to.
- Monitor and maintain all systems (Client Equipment and Device Endpoints)
- Set-up of User Accounts, Permissions and VOIP phones.
- Installation & Configuration of Hosted Systems.
Key Skills & Experience
You will preferably have experience of the following:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Windows operating systems (Windows 7 & 8 and above)
- Windows Server 2012 Inc. Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP, VLAN’s
- Configuration of routers and Wireless Access Points.
- Desktop support within a commercial environment supporting users.
- Customer engagement skills
- Good Telephone Manner
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- You will have a good understanding of standard infrastructure technology and be willing to take on challenges and projects that will test and develop you as a professional.
There is a competitive salary on offer for the right candidate, along with benefits package which includes private health care, company pension and death in service.
If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch with Ashleigh Adie by email, Ashleigh@dfcommunications.com . This position is available to fill immediately, so applicants are encouraged to reply promptly with CV and covering letter.